[ROM] [Team VeNuM] JellyBomb JellyBean ver 5.1.0 -[LIH] - "THE BOMB IS EVEN BETTER!"

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Tried it again last night after installing busy box and it still acts as if I have no backup file

Maybe it's because the backup is on my internal storage?

But that still wouldn't make sense because I flashed back to cm10 and installed my apps from my backup root perfectly, i don't know what's up with jelly bomb

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Try this... open titanium menu / settings / preferences / backup folder location
Detect then detect whole device. It will search your phone for backups. When it finds them select use this location.

You have to do this any time you load titanium backup unless it was installed via a nandroid backup.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Try this... open titanium menu / settings / preferences / backup folder location
Detect then detect whole device. It will search your phone for backups. When it finds them select use this location.

You have to do this any time you load titanium backup unless it was installed via a nandroid backup.

Oh ok, im using the free version of my backup root tho, not titanium

I think I'm just going to buy titanium and use that from now on

Or just get my backup pro and utilize the online backups

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

FreddyFredFred

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
nope, didn't work. I tried Swype and the AccuWeather app. Swype stops working, and lockscreen app doesn't show up in widgets.
I got Swype beta installed tho.
What is the name of the AccuWeather app?
Thanks again!

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
You're going to have to give us a little more detail. Are you rooted, and what custom recovery are you using? Describe exactly what you're doing, and where in the process you get the error message. Exactly what does the error message say?

Chaz Mccusker

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to flash jelly bomb 4.3 on my Samsung Galaxy s3 SPH-L710 and I have not been successful. Do I need a specific gapps I need to download? Help!

Chaz Mccusker

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Every time I have flashed it, it will get stock on boot up image SAMSUNG GALAXY S111. I know it takes a little for it to fully re boot after a new flash but I've waited up to 7 min and noting.

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
What version are you trying to flash? I would restore my nand back-up and get a new download to my computer and try again.

sent from a GS3 gone wicked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia