[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

stlarenas

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried clearing cache and data for kuban updater in app management?

Just tried that... Still crashed.

It opens ok, but it I click on anything at all it blacks out, returns to my home screen and gives me "the Kuban Updater has stopped" error message.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

dazednconfused1144

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
The only thing that I do to cause it to crash is hit the New button. Other than that its working fine for me. Wish I could give you more to help you out. Maybe try redownloading the rom and reflash juat to make sure.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
It's been crashing on me too for the past 2 days ( even after reboots and not JUST when I klicked "new"). Today, it's fine.
But here's my question. When I dial a name on the keypad, or type a new name into an sms message, the name is readable, but the (home) and (mobile) text is either non existant or somethings wrong, where you can't read it. I kind of need to see the (home) or (mobile) text before I do something. ANy thoughts? Picture attached...
shot.png

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
It's been crashing on me too for the past 2 days ( even after reboots and not JUST when I klicked "new"). Today, it's fine.
But here's my question. When I dial a name on the keypad, or type a new name into an sms message, the name is readable, but the (home) and (mobile) text is either non existant or somethings wrong, where you can't read it. I kind of need to see the (home) or (mobile) text before I do something. ANy thoughts? Picture attached...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89394388/shot.png

I had some wierd stuff going on also. Think it was a funky download. Re-downloaded and re-flashed this evening and everything running so much better.

Sent from my GS3 running Wicked Sensations...

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89394388/shot.png

I am thinking it could be a theming issue. Perhaps white text on white background but dazed will know for sure.

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I just tried changing the theme of gosms pro. Still same issue.I'm also having trouble getting swiftkey to remain locked into place. the keyboard will goto stock every so often. Still a big fan of dazed and the ROM for the record lol
P. S. No problems with the stock messaging. Only problem is with go SMS and this version on the rom .

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I just tried changing the theme of gosms pro. Still same issue.I'm also having trouble getting swiftkey to remain locked into place. the keyboard will goto stock every so often. Still a big fan of dazed and the ROM for the record lol
P. S. No problems with the stock messaging. Only problem is with go SMS and this version on the rom .

I've been having trouble with gosms on my note2. So it may need the app.

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I believe you press and hold the back button.

Thats exactly how. Hold the back and you'll see it open up.

Skunk, do you if dazed is planning on bringing some of the other mods back like the note gallery and the splash screen images?

stlarenas

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I re downloaded the current version to my PC this time and then transferred and flashed from my SD card. Kuban Updater is working better now. Still crashes with the new button.

However... I went there looking for beats audio since it seems to have been left of the latest release. Is that gone for good now?

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I re downloaded the current version to my PC this time and then transferred and flashed from my SD card. Kuban Updater is working better now. Still crashes with the new button.

However... I went there looking for beats audio since it seems to have been left of the latest release. Is that gone for good now?

Look in the kuban updater. There is a place labeled sound mods. Correction...label is sound hacks

stlarenas

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Look in the kuban updater. There is a place labeled sound mods. Correction...label is sound hacks

I saw that. But I used to have an app in the app drawer called Beats audio that I could manipulate the settings and equalizer.... How do I get that back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene