Run checkin!! I just got final.

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I just side loaded the update and oh yea... it's nice. I looked at the System app and wow my free memory has increased by almost 4x. I'm guessing this is due to the new Kernel that allows for all of the internal memory to be used. I have to go to bed now so more playing tomorrow. :)

melwan

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
@Kage not only that, but EVERYTHING is a lot snappier for me. Using the app Smart Shortcuts is now a breeze actually. No delay for results to show up as we type in search.

This is the best experience I had on smart phones ever, and yes I had a 3GS running iOS4.

bdwilliamson

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
802.11n?

Did you guys get 802.11n with this update? Also what is the difference between the 45 mbyte file and the 84 mbyte file?

I used the 45 (AT&T stock)... a friend of mine is on Tmobile stock and had to use the 84 mbyte file. Everything seems to work. Google voice lights up the trackball green.... but I have no 802.11n

Also the battery life seems worse now.

Last edited:

Stephman

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Thanks ock!
I saw that earlier on another forum and started the download. But I wasn't sure if this one is valid for me.
My current AT&T N1 is STOCK, no mods with EPE54B. Any idea if this is the correct file for my device?
I can't do the OTA update until my microSIM adaptor arrives. I was a sheep and got the iPhone4 to play with ;)

Thanks