'S Health has stopped'

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a brand new Note 4 on Verizon. Was really looking forward to SHealth. The first time I launched it, it said it needed to update - Samsung apps opened and did a 57MB download.

Now when I try to open it, there's a long delay then I get the force close message. Have tried rebooting too.

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Hmm...tht's pretty interesting...Have you tried to remove the S-health and perhaps install it again?
Or may be tried clearing cache and data?

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
To anyone else who has this issue, and I'm guessing it applies to other apps, I spent a lot of time debugging it, tried clearing caches, reinstall, clearing updates etc, and finally found what's causing it.

If you switch to ART, it will not work. I switched back to Dalvik and it now works.

PowerhouseKSAP

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm having a similar issue except I have a Note 3. I've done a complete manufacturer reset on my phone and gear 5 times with no luck. I get an error 4002-"Device does not exist in store" I don't know what's causing it but I hope Samsung fixes it soon. From what I was told by a Samsung Experience rep at Best Buy this is a known issue and will be fixed with the next update. The problem is the rep didn't know when the update would take place.

Joe Nunya

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Mine is working perfect so far on my Note 4
However S Health does not seem to exist anymore for anything that does not come preloaded with it.

I have tried to find it to install on my wife's Galaxy S3.

Alisha Adams

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issue! Not only does it take forever to open the app,but I can't do the exersise part at all. I get the error message "S Health has stopped working" and I get wait or close not only is it annoying and very frustrating,I don't really like how I can't sync it with my fitbit :( my aunt bought a galaxy gear pedometer and has had nothing but problems with it I'm honestly considering taking it off my phone completely I'm hoping that with the new update its fixed!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan