S Pen ~ 5.0

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I don't know how anyone else feels about it but I used to use the S Pen Scrapbook ALOT!
5.0 Lollipop totally screwed it up and made it USELESS!
If future updates don't fix it I will probably dump the Note for an S6!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Dunno. I found this, maybe you did -

http://www.sammobile.com/2015/04/16...-samsungs-smart-select-for-the-galaxy-note-3/

otherwise there's not much info out there, especially from Samsung!
Note 4 had Scrapbook so I don't know if it's gone there as well. I found some search link saying you can still view old Scrapbook files but not make new ones.

Hopefully someone can fill you in, but I agree that's completely changing the device you bought again, unless the method above is similar.

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Dunno. I found this, maybe you did -

http://www.sammobile.com/2015/04/16...-samsungs-smart-select-for-the-galaxy-note-3/

otherwise there's not much info out there, especially from Samsung!
Note 4 had Scrapbook so I don't know if it's gone there as well. I found some search link saying you can still view old Scrapbook files but not make new ones.

Hopefully someone can! fill you in, but I agree that's completely changing the device you bought again, unless the method above is similar.

Thanks Madd54 for the link!
I've tried Smart Select and it's nothing like Scrapbook!
It's a pain in the *** to use and I don't get what they are talking about a Mouse.
With Lollipop 5.0 I'm beginning to Hate this phone! 👎😠

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I think you can highlight the end of a line of text say, swipe it back like holding a mouse button and it will now include an image and further text above it, so you can scrapbook everything in one swipe. Mostly to improve copying and pasting text, which is still a little annoying for me and I do it a lot, though it became a lot easier to highlight an area after the first few months.
Again this is just how I understand it, as I don't have it.

I may put my Note 3 with KitKat on eBay with a $5000 reserve. Anyone?

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I think you can highlight the end of a line of text say, swipe it back like holding a mouse button and it will now include an image and further text above it, so you can scrapbook everything in one swipe. Mostly to improve copying and pasting text, which is still a little annoying for me and I do it a lot, though it became a lot easier to highlight an area after the first few months.
Again this is just how I understand it, as I don't have it.

I may put my Note 3 with KitKat on eBay with a $5000 reserve. Anyone?

I will give this a try!
And yes, you might make the reserve with the Lollipop problems!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nickjoe