S Pen Tips

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Haven't seen this posted but there is a size difference between the Note 8 and Note 9 tips. Thought maybe I had some extras as there are only 2 or 3 tips with the Note 9 and only one Grey one (the harder if the two). The 8 cave with several extras. But nope. Screenshot_20180902-191103_Gallery.jpg

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up on this. I was surprised when my Note 9 only came with two spare tips, all my previous Notes came with at least four and I have a bunch of them laying around. I figured that I’d use them as spares if needed but after seeing the image you posted maybe I won’t be using them after all.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I hardly used the s pen on my Note 5...hoping to use it more on the Note 9. Today i thought it felt different. It is a smidge shorter than the one on th Note 5. Didn’t known there were extra tips. Guess I need to check the box.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I hardly used the s pen on my Note 5...hoping to use it more on the Note 9. Today i thought it felt different. It is a smidge shorter than the one on th Note 5. Didn’t known there were extra tips. Guess I need to check the box.
There are a couple of extras. They Grey are harder and work better with my glass protector. The white had alot of drag.