S21 Preorder Samsung Online

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the exact same thing on 1/14, but still says in process and no label yet. Strange.

I never got a FedEx label notification or credit card charge or any other kind of notice until the email from Samsung this morning. Now when I check the FedEx tracking web site I see the shipment coming out of Irving, TX. I have a feeling most people who preordered will be getting notifications today.

Aneres11

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I only ordered this afternoon. UK here. Managed to get it for £300 off via a perks at work scheme. With the added headphones that have been reviewed well, and with my AirPods (OG) breaking on me, it’s seemed like a good a time as any.

The deciding factor was the really pleasing camera samples I’ve seen, the fact zoom is finally useable up to 10 and even 30x in some scenarios, and finally being able to have the Google feed as a left swipe from home!

Went with silver, estimated delivery is Sunday which is fine with me. If it’s too big, which I fear it could be for me, I’ll return it. Looking forward to hearing thoughts from those receiving soon!

Johnson21x

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Whoo-hoo, tracking. Expected delivery is this Wed, 1/27.

S21+ 256GB in black.

Can't wait! :)

Hey did you order from Tmo or samsung?

Sadly I got an email thins morning that said shipped but it was just the buds pro. So still waiting on the phone.

Plus whenever i go to track my order status on Tmo it always comes back server error now. sigh

Ragnarianrok

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
Hey did you order from Tmo or samsung?

Sadly I got an email thins morning that said shipped but it was just the buds pro. So still waiting on the phone.

Plus whenever i go to track my order status on Tmo it always comes back server error now. sigh

Got it unlocked through Samsung. Ordered it the weekend pre-orders went up, so not first day.

Hope you get shipping soon!

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I ordered an unlocked 512GB in phantom black. No e-mail or change in order status. Has anybody else with the 512GB version of the phone seen a change in order status?

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
My unlocked S21 Ultra 256 GB was picked up by FedEx this morning and is scheduled to be delivered by 8 PM on Wednesday. Got an email notification from Samsung earlier this morning.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
still hasnt been picked up or my credit card charged :( im trying to remain patient lol

I know I keep looking also nothings changed website says 1/29 app says week of the 27th backordered still and no credit card charge yet. :-( I hope it's at least by Friday like it says.

I'm sitting here holding my case and than my S10+ trying to get the feel of the difference in size and trying to make sure I get the pop socket on in just the right spot. Cause now it's so easy even though I don't do it often but I can use one hand just to scroll.

Can't wait till Wednesday just to hear what everyone has to say about it. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord