S6 Edge non-responsive black screen/ blue & green light / not like other SOD

Rhumbo

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,

My edge was acting up yesterday so I restarted and on the restart it began updating, so I left it for a while. It seems to freeze on this installation and was non-responsive, with just the box saying installing/updating, so i had to wait for it to run out of battery overnight.

Btw I dont think ive tried to install or do anything dodgy with the phone.

Charged it up and the green power box saying 100% was visible, so a decent sign I thought.
Then turned it on and the opening android screen comes on for a couple of seconds. Then just a black screen, no response at all.
The light flashes blue then green every second,

I have tried:
- volume down + power and it restarts to the android opening screen but then nothing after, same black screen with green and blue light.

- I thought it was pressing all the buttons and a green screen came up warning me about installing a custom OS, saying press volume up to continue or volume down to cancel. So I pressed volume down and it went black again and I've not been able to get back to it since.

Any thoughts guys? I'm supposed to have a date this afternoon and can only contact them through my phone. Feel very rude not replying! ha! Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfoot715