Question Samsung A21s

hawkeyefxr

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
As above i have a Samsung A21S. I noticed i have the little man at the lower left of the screen, I found out that it could be switched off so i did this, but that left the transparent symbol. This get in the bloody was so i tried getting the little man back, but i cant find out how to do this.
To say i am getting pissed off with this problem is a gross understatement. Can someone tell me how to get him back, would be better if i could delete the sounds notification thing entirely.
I would settle for having the little man back !!!!

hawkeyefxr

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like you're referring to accessibility shortcut, go to settings>accessibility>interaction and dexterity>accessibility menu toggle on
I had to switch the microphone on, when i did that i could not go back. I have how ever found that pushing the icon to the side of the page it reduces in size and is difficult to touch, not that i want to.
The app is a real pig of a thing !

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I had to switch the microphone on, when i did that i could not go back. I have how ever found that pushing the icon to the side of the page it reduces in size and is difficult to touch, not that i want to.
The app is a real pig of a thing !
Yeah that would annoy me lol
Don't use accessibility menu much

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29