Samsung.com Orders

DavinFelth

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I don't think the $225 stacks with the $35 . I had reserved on that first day with my main e-mail and have the e-mail stating that I get the extra $35 (For a total of $235).

On another e-mail address, I had done the reservation again (because I was bored) and 90 minutes ago I got an e-mail stating "To show our thanks for preselecting your Galaxy S20 5G, we have awarded you with an additional $25 in instant Samsung Credit. Pre-order starting tomorrow and get up to $225 in credit (includes your exclusive $25 bonus credit).

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the $225 stacks with the $35 . I had reserved on that first day with my main e-mail and have the e-mail stating that I get the extra $35 (For a total of $235).

On another e-mail address, I had done the reservation again (because I was bored) and 90 minutes ago I got an e-mail stating "To show our thanks for preselecting your Galaxy S20 5G, we have awarded you with an additional $25 in instant Samsung Credit. Pre-order starting tomorrow and get up to $225 in credit (includes your exclusive $25 bonus credit).

Thanks !! That’s a bummer but still $225 or $235 is a good deal. We always want more

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

When did you do the second one

Chill145

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to check reservation status on Samsung's website. I clicked the link in my original email titled "You're first in line" but it just says S20 is no longer available for purchase. I'm assuming that message is because preorders go live shortly but just wondering.

DavinFelth

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
When did you do the second one

The second one was done on 2/12.

I looked at the fine print on the e-mail from my original reservation, after I went back and chose the model.

"Up to $200 Samsung Credit is only redeemable on Samsung.com for eligible accessories and devices as available during checkout process. Bonus $35 Samsung Credit applies to users who reserved from 1/30/20 through 2/11/20. Samsung Credit cannot be applied to Galaxy S20 5G devices."

Fine print on the e-mail on my 2nd e-mail address says:

"Up to $200 Samsung Credit is only redeemable on Samsung.com for eligible accessories and devices as available during checkout process. Bonus $25 Samsung Credit applies to users who reserved from 2/11/20 through 2/20/20. Samsung Credit cannot be applied to Galaxy S20 5G devices. "

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
The second one was done on 2/12.

I looked at the fine print on the e-mail from my original reservation, after I went back and chose the model.

"Up to $200 Samsung Credit is only redeemable on Samsung.com for eligible accessories and devices as available during checkout process. Bonus $35 Samsung Credit applies to users who reserved from 1/30/20 through 2/11/20. Samsung Credit cannot be applied to Galaxy S20 5G devices."

Fine print on the e-mail on my 2nd e-mail address says:

"Up to $200 Samsung Credit is only redeemable on Samsung.com for eligible accessories and devices as available during checkout process. Bonus $25 Samsung Credit applies to users who reserved from 2/11/20 through 2/20/20. Samsung Credit cannot be applied to Galaxy S20 5G devices. "

i reserved via samsung.com on February 15th, which i thought was really early!

well, the email i received simply says:

"Up to $200 Samsung Credit is only redeemable on Samsung.com for eligible accessories and devices as available during checkout process. Samsung Credit cannot be applied to Galaxy S20 5G devices."

NO MENTION whatsoever of any additional $25 bonus, or any other bonuses.

Might anyone know why please? Thank you.

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
IDK I reserved on two different email accounts as well and got both emails stating they were giving me an extra 25.00 bout 6 hours ago.