Samsung (direct from them): Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm showing a shipping label created shipping from Plainfield, IL from Brightpoint in Fedex app. Delivery set for 9/19. My preorder status changed to confirmed today. I thought Fedex counted Sat as a ship day?

Just checked and I see that too!
I wonder if I can call FEDEX to expedite it

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Finally got my Note8!! 3 days late, thanks to Irma.

Just noticed my Micro SD card didnt ship. Got the phone and the wireless charger.

Did this happen to anyone else??

Killahhops

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I bit the bullet and ordered mine last night. According to the email it will ship the week of the 17th.

Going to throw this s8+on swappa for $500. Feels good to be coming back home to the Note.

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Just checked and I see that too!
I wonder if I can call FEDEX to expedite it

I never got the delay email, but looks like they held their promise date for the phone. It was always ship by the 15th date for me. However, the gear 360 had a receive by the 14th. My package says 2.0 lbs, is that just the phone?

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Oredred August 24th at 11PM and Still No Tracking abd Said Next Week?? ALl I Got Were Lies!

Cancel your order and go into a store today and leave with your new phone.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Oredred August 24th at 11PM and Still No Tracking abd Said Next Week?? ALl I Got Were Lies!

Check the FEDEX app or Fedex.com. I did not receive tracking but I checked the FEDEX app and there was tracking there along with a delivery date of 9/19. I ordered directly from Samsung btw

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I never got the delay email, but looks like they held their promise date for the phone. It was always ship by the 15th date for me. However, the gear 360 had a receive by the 14th. My package says 2.0 lbs, is that just the phone?

The didn't hold the promise for me
I think if you were a Note 7 customer you would have gotten the email. We were supposed to receive it by the 14th.

Also its probably just the phone because my Gear 360 still says "PREORDER", but I really care about the phone more than the Gear 360

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

I avoided all this stress and walked into a T-Mobile store today and bought my Note 8. All done setting it up now. I see no reason to do the preorders anymore when I can just get the phone on release day anyways.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I bit the bullet and ordered mine last night. According to the email it will ship the week of the 17th.

Going to throw this s8+on swappa for $500. Feels good to be coming back home to the Note.
You might find some competition on swappa right now for your S8

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
The didn't hold the promise for me
I think if you were a Note 7 customer you would have gotten the email. We were supposed to receive it by the 14th.

Also its probably just the phone because my Gear 360 still says "PREORDER", but I really care about the phone more than the Gear 360

Same and I agree, don't think the 360 is coming in this shipment. That's fine by me, phone more important. Yes I am Note 7, but when i preordered, they never committed to me it would be received by the 14th, they sent me confirmation it would ship by the 15th. I never got the email.

Mdm23

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site

I avoided all this stress and walked into a T-Mobile store today and bought my Note 8. All done setting it up now. I see no reason to do the preorders anymore when I can just get the phone on release day anyways.

As a former note 7 owner, I wasn't about to leave $425 on the table.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whytefrank