Samsung (direct from them): Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

steelers1

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Oredred August 24th at 11PM and Still No Tracking abd Said Next Week?? ALl I Got Were Lies!

Check the FEDEX app or Fedex.com. I did not receive tracking but I checked the FEDEX app and there was tracking there along with a delivery date of 9/19. I ordered directly from Samsung btw

I got the same thing in my FedEx app. There is an hour and a half window that no one will be home that day. I bet it comes then lol

GaryK2

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I checked FEDEX as well. It says Picked up. Del 9/19 by 8:00 pm. It does not say who it is from, but the invoice# begins with the order number. I have the same problem I am out for about (2) hours. There is something about indirect signature. I don't know if I should do that if they come in that window.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke to Samsung and the rep said she would send a message to the warehouse to change my shipping from 2 day to one day shipping. Hopefully they do after all this mess I been through!

The rep also told me its just the phone in the package and not the Gear 360 which I don't mind

13omb

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I just got a FedEx notification and then logged in to find that Samsung shipped...the wireless charger that I ordered in a addition to the Note 8, but they did not ship the Note 8.

I pre-ordered on 9/9 VZW with the Note 7 offer (Gear 360) my ship date was today but on the website my order is showing as "shipped" for the charger and "confirmed" for the phone.

crackercraig

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I just got the dreaded email from these a holes

Dear craig,

Thank you for your recent order of the Samsung Galaxy Note8. We regret to inform you that there is a shipping delay, your device will now be shipped out next week and you will get a shipment confirmation email with the tracking information. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay.

crackercraig

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
At the very least they should refund what I paid for 1 day shipping. But I guess that would be too much to ask. They still haven't updated my order page past preorder.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I just got the dreaded email from these a holes

Dear craig,

Thank you for your recent order of the Samsung Galaxy Note8. We regret to inform you that there is a shipping delay, your device will now be shipped out next week and you will get a shipment confirmation email with the tracking information. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay.
Yo check the FEDEX app...I got the email to but my phone shipped today

crackercraig

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Yo check the FEDEX app...I got the email to but my phone shipped today

Yea. I was hoping for that but no such luck.
I'll try not to think about it for the weekend. Ive never gotten so sucked in and been so obsessed with getting a phone delivered. I'm checking the Samsung site like every 30 min and all I've done for the past week is search the forums and watch YouTube videos. Lol.

jbcatl

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I haven't read all 91 pages of this thread. I have an unblemished iPhone 5 as well as an iPhone 6 Plus, also in good condition, either of which seems like a valid trade-in for this offer. Is Samsung paying out the full discount for undamaged phones or are they screwing people? Or is it too soon to know? Thanks!

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Yea. I was hoping for that but no such luck.
I'll try not to think about it for the weekend. Ive never gotten so sucked in and been so obsessed with getting a phone delivered. I'm checking the Samsung site like every 30 min and all I've done for the past week is search the forums and watch YouTube videos. Lol.

Dude, same boat here. I was refreshing Samsung all day long for a week. Next Tues is before my trip, so I should be fine. Just realize I will have 2 more unproductive days reading about everyone else's experience :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny