Samsung freebies, which did you choose and how did you submit it?

MikeS1971

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I thought that way for the last gear VR promotion. I learned my lesson there.

The Gear VR is fun. It'll be even more fun watching videos made with the Gear 360.

I plan on attaching the camera to my drone and getting some pretty cool 360 videos. Will probably use it with my car and get video while on drives with my car club. My son wants to somehow put his camera on his dog and his bicycle.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
The Gear VR is fun. It'll be even more fun watching videos made with the Gear 360.

I plan on attaching the camera to my drone and getting some pretty cool 360 videos. Will probably use it with my car and get video while on drives with my car club. My son wants to somehow put his camera on his dog and his bicycle.
Sounds like a good deal for you.

GRUNT11B

May 20, 2017
Visit site
I already received my 360 camera! That was fast. And I still have two of the other sd/wireless charger promos on the way.

lady of the lake

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
The Shop Samsung app did not work for me. I applied online even though it said it was for multiple purchases it took my registration and application no problem. Just make sure your receipt is centered and clear. They only needed the first page of my Verizon receipt.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Whats the best way to send in the copy of the invoice that shows you paid for the phone? I did this last year and totally forgot.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I am not sure if this post or a similar post is in the works but I didn't see one so I figured I asked.

What samsung freebie did you choose or planning to choose.

If you submit via the shop samsung do you need proof of purchase?
Yes you have to upload your receipt and of course your IMEI

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I purchased through samsung, so I didn't need to do anything since it all done during the order process.

I chose the the wireless chargers (eventho I have plenty from the prior promotions from Samsung, but can't go wrong with it Lol) instead of the camera, since I have a GoPro camera already.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe