Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Alarm won't ring in silent

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Alarm won't ring in silent

It will and it does now that I factory reset my phone.

From my smokin' hot Note 4

My daughter had same issue with her s5 last week and it was the accessibility/service apps I turned app off and alarm worked... I think this is a bug they need to fix when they do a software update!! It happens with calculator alarm and S Voice...

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

My daughter had same issue with her s5 last week and it was the accessibility/service apps I turned app off and alarm worked... I think this is a bug they need to fix when they do a software update!! It happens with calculator alarm and S Voice...
So how did you fix it? Just in case I run into this problem again.

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site

So how did you fix it? Just in case I run into this problem again.

Just go to setting accessibility services whatever is on under services turn it off and make sure media volume is up... An alarm will work...

Doreen DeWitt

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
My alarm quit working a few days ago...no one that has looked at it can make it work

Never mind, I took the battery out for a min and is working now ;)

Last edited:

Daggg8

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Just FYI, this just worked for me:

(Note 4 in regular/default power mode, phone is completely silent w/NO vibration)

Settings -> sound & notification -> application notification -> (scroll to Clock) -> set as priority 'ON'.

Give it a try!

Mannikon

May 11, 2015
Visit site

If you want to save your battery then try putting the phone in flight mode which will turn off all the battery draining data. Your alarms will ring just fine. Just remember to disable flight mode after you wake!

David Drabek

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
So I put my phone in ultra power saving mode at night. My alarms are set to loud but have not rung for the past few days. I tried it in regular silent mode, still nothing. Only worked in sound mode, did not try in vibrate. I have not changed the sound settings at all what could it be? I checked the power saving, sound and clock settings. Nothing that sticks out. Help?

Go to "device" - "sounds and notifications " - "do not disturb" - "exceptions" - "allow exceptions" - set "on" and click alarms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej