Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-Pen issues with lower right side of screen?

firefly_flames

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: S-Pen issues with lower right side of screen?

This code will not work on all carriers (some disable it) but if you want to test your screen, you can go to this hidden menu. in the phone dialer dial *#0*#

If that works you will get a menu with several options. You can choose Wacom test and there are also hovering tests and touch tests, etc.

Thanks JPR for that !!! Weird thing is - everything works fine! :'( Really heartbroken.. Bought my phone outright for $800 and then this!

This is what I am going through... and that "void" has gotten bigger :mad:

~> sharetheview.wordpress.com/2014/11/13/when-companies-dont-give-a-crap/

Last edited:

Juan Chavez5

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

I think there may be a magnet on the bottom right corner that detects if the spen is in place. Not sure just coming up with stuff. I have that same problem. Is there a way we can check, if a magent is placethere?

kobe008

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Mine does it too, on the lower right of the screen the little dot that hovers where the pen is shows up a little higher than where the pen tip actually is. Works fine on the other 3 corners. I'm guessing there is something that is detecting the s-pen being inside the phone that is doing it. Not an issue and I don't see how this really hurts anything.

Amandeep Singh13

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone else seen this?

When writing on the lower right side of my Note 4 screen with my S-Pen (the side the pen is stored in) the cursor will be slightly off from where the pen is actually touching. As a result, anything I draw or write will look derptastic once it traverses to that portion of the screen.

Is this common? Is it just a calibration issue? Is there a fix?

Thanks in advance!

Khaled Omar1

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
hi .. i have faced this problem but i discovered it cause of the mobile cover just use the mobile without the cover and it will works well.... try it.

lacmac

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem. Couldnt use 1cm on the right hand side.
Use this code to test the S pen hover.
*#0*#
When you open the S pen hover test,you have a series of blocks from the top left to bottom right, hover from top to bottom till they all turn green.
It didn't work the first time. So I rebooted and tried again, this time it worked.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000