Samsung Galaxy note edge black screen with blue light after samsung logo

akshapatil

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday night i switched off my galaxy note edge which was having 8 % battery left. Today morning in switched off condition when i kept my galaxy note edge on charging, empty battery icon popped up and disappeared. Since then i kept cell for charging for about 4 hours still no signs of booting up. After Vol down + Power key phone boots up till Samsung logo after that black screen with blue LED flashing. Tried with vol up + home + power key same behavior is there. what is the problem with my device?? and to how to make it up and running?

didja

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Same problem-- was running the waze app and streaming on google music when the phone died, now stuck in a bootloop. I've tried every combination of vol up/ down/ home and have tried all the obvious fixes like removing the SD card and wiping the cache partition but I think I'm going to need to try installing custom ROMs to try to resurrect my edge.

didja

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
My battery seems fine-- any advice on which custom ROM I should try installing with odin? The XDA forum gets very complicated very quickly.

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday night i switched off my galaxy note edge which was having 8 % battery left. Today morning in switched off condition when i kept my galaxy note edge on charging, empty battery icon popped up and disappeared. Since then i kept cell for charging for about 4 hours still no signs of booting up. After Vol down + Power key phone boots up till Samsung logo after that black screen with blue LED flashing. Tried with vol up + home + power key same behavior is there. what is the problem with my device?? and to how to make it up and running?

May be your note edge wants you to upgrade to Note 7. Just kidding ;)

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek