Samsung Galaxy s3 EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING ISSUE!!!!!!!

samsungg3owner

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
So here's my issue and ANY help would be appreciated!!!!

I am using a Samsung galaxy s3 that I unlocked from at&t on the T mobile network. I have not had any issues with the phone except the occasional re insert sim card message, which after reinserting said card, is promptly connected to the network. Recently my power button was stuck so I took the back apart, including the screws to gently dig it out. When I did that the sim card holder and sd card holder fell out. After attempting to put it back on my phone it would show all the bars but with a message that said "insert sim card". Neither my sim card or sd card were being read. After researching online I discovered (surpise!) I actually had to plug in the flex cord to the motherboard. Amazingly, now, my phone still does not read the sd card, but will acknowledge it being inserted and ejected and also won't read the sim card for access to my network! I get the circle with a line across it where as BEFORE when the FLEX CORD wasn't plugged in it showed ALL THE BARS and the error sim card message !!!!! I can't figure this out as I don't think it is a faulty holder because then I would not be getting the message of the sd card being ejected or I wouldn't see the circle with the line through it AS BEFORE when the flex wasn't plugged in I had full bars!!!! Any ideas or advice? I know I am just barely missing something from the evidence above. Thanks in advance guys!!!!

samsungg3owner

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I honestly don't remember. if I had done that I would think that it still would be stating insert sim card and wouldn't be reading the sd card going in and out. It seems to be reading the sim card but not allowing me to connect to the network. Thank you for your reply any help is appreciated!

samsungg3owner

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Okay now it is reading the sd card and bringing up the pictures I have on it along with the music but I am still not connected to the network! I followed something online that asked me to do a ping test and radio on and off. So ALL WE NEED IS to figure out why I am not connected to the network!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87