Samsung Galaxy S4: APN Straight Talk settings HELP

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
I've seen loads of people talking about issues with Verizon s4 on straight talk..I have s4 Verizon and it works with h+ signal most of the area I'm in.I also figured out my mms issue..I downloaded go sms pro from Google play and I know get all my pictures...

Chris Green6

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 APN Straight Talk settings HELP

Heres a screen shot of my apn. I created a new one and didnt use the default at&t one. My data works perfectly with these settings. I got these from straight talk an edited in my own touch to enable my hotspot, which also works flawlessly. Hope this helps, whom ever may need it. Good luck. Root- custom safestrap recovery- At&T galaxy s4 on S.T

Actually just email if anyone would like the screen shots, srry I cant figure out how to post there here with this. Email is chrisgreen1588 gmail com if anyone would like help.

Heather Cordell

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 APN Straight Talk settings HELP

I also purchased a galaxy s4 and I called to get it activated through straight talk which is who I have now with my galaxy s3. They told me I can't use it because it's a att phone so they told me to go buy the sim card kit through straight talk so I did and they're still saying no. Can you all tell me how you get to where you are saying to change the apn settings to see if that helps me? Thanks

JosephHildrethJr

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
No need for complicated routes and methods. Simply go into your created Straight Talk APN and in the APN TYPE value and just add mms. (ie...default,admin,mms) Presto! MMS will now work beautifully.

Sala1130

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
i have an unlocked AT&T Samsung galaxy S4, and i am trying to use it on Straight talk. How can i do so so i can use all the features? talk, text, data etc?? HELP!!! >_<

tacoxpo

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
I have an unlocked SCH-I545 with an AT&T StraightTalk SIM. Is it true that the only way to get 4LTE is for me to get a SGH-i337? Right now I can't even send txt msgs.