Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL User Manual (PDF) Download

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I am providing this to everyone who has purchased or is thinking about purchasing the newest phone in the Samsung Arsenal - The Galaxy S4!

Enjoy and please leave us a comment on how it helped you. Would you like to see more of this kind of thing for new phones?

[INFO]This is the FULL User Manual for the Galaxy S4:

Samsung Galaxy S4 Users Manual Here[/INFO]

I actually read manuals. Thanks!

(Especially with the endless features of this phone....otherwise, I'm hopping onto the internet every 10 seconds looking for an answer.)

jotie

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Samsung has released Galaxy S4 User Manuals for all major wireless carriers (Verizon, ATT, T-Mo, Sprint, US Cellular). Some of the manuals have even been revised since their initial releases. Printed User Manuals / User Guides are available on eBay for those who like to have a hard copy for more comfortable reading.

kondreck4

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the user guide for the Galaxy S4 phone.

One quick question, I don't know if it's my computer or the PDF file, but I couldn't see Page 6 of the user's guide.

Can you help me out or just tell me if what's on it was anything important?

Thank you.

Ramesh Rao

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the complete Manual...I have been gifted Samsung Galaxy S4, which is yet to be receieved...was eager to know before receiving the actual phone...so this website helped me very much..thanks once again

sakuras4

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I am providing this to everyone who has purchased or is thinking about purchasing the newest phone in the Samsung Arsenal - The Galaxy S4!

Enjoy and please leave us a comment on how it helped you. Would you like to see more of this kind of thing for new phones?

This is the FULL User Manual for the Galaxy S4:

Samsung Galaxy S4 Users Manual Here

Hi Jaguarr40,

Thank you so much for the manual. I tried to search the answer in the manual but i can't find it and hope someone here can help me out. I am new to S4 / android device, my phone is missing the messaging keyboard when I am in the regular text messaging screen. Every time I want to send message, i need to insert text, then the keyboard appears and i can type. if not it will not prompt. If I am in whatsapp/email/any other text windows and tap the text window, the keyboard works perfectly. It is only the text messaging doesn't work. I went to all other forums and they said clean the cache, reset data in account manager, reset keyboard...... it still not working for me. Would you please give me some advice?

Thank you so much!

Jerry Wallace

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I am in information overload... I have a Galaxy S4 and have owned it for quite a while and I am beginning to wonder if I will every learn everything this phone has to offer. It does more stuff than a PC. How can we going about of using this thing to it's fullest potential? This is a good problem to have. Now if they could figure out how to get the battery so that I don't have to charge the battery twice a day cell phone life would be grand. Keep on keeping on Samsung ( but fix the battery issue) it is the only compliant I have about this fantastic phone :mad::-!:-!:):):D:D:cool::cool::cool:

Jerry Wallace

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Help I need the full manual for the AT&T model Samsung-S4-I337 manual. Any one know where I can find it for download? All help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all

RodneyK19505

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded the manual for GT19505.
The online manual provided by Samsung is a pain to use.
Hopefully the PDF manual (out of date) will be easier.
If I had this manual when I first bought my S4 I'd be laughing.

Be Polite!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia