Samsung Galaxy S5 or iPhone 6 - which would you choose?

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the s5 (and iPhone 5s) currently. I will be dumping both for new phones in the fall. If I can predict the future I am thinking Moto X+1 and iPhone 6.

LJ Washington

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
You come to a an Android forum to ask if you should get an iPhone. How about asking the same question on the iPhone forum.
Bottom line is the iPhone 6 is not released yet. I had an iPhone 4 and loved it . Solid great battery life, great camera and worked as advertised no complaints.
IOS iCloud sun is fantastic if you have a MACbook which is another Excellent device! If my iPhone would not have died at the hands of my grand daughter I would still have it.

So if you can wait for the iPhone 6 to be released, wait and match them spec for spec. I could not wait and I wanted the latest phone available. SAMMY S5 was waiting for me. I love it also, Both phones systems have advantages. The S5 is not perfect but you will be happy with it if you buy now.

Just remember its not like a house or car. You can get another in a year and help the world economy.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Both are nice but apps are still I believe apps are still more refined in iOS. Even this tapatalk app offers more options in the iOS version than in this Android version. That said, I think Android is more entertaining due to its customizability.

g2

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
From the "leaked" pics, I'm not liking what I'm seeing kooks very cheap and makes the S5 look REALLY good! LOL

Unless Apple releases something significantly different, I'm sticking with my S5.

Then again I already have the 64GB iPad Air LTE and with LG G3, Note 4, One+ One coming I would rather upgrade to one of these.

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm a switcher before I had an iPhone 5 and then got rid of my iPad 2 for Nexus 7 2014 and fell in love with it and really got into the android ecosystem with pushed me to get a galaxy s5 last Tuesday and I really love the customization options

Posted from my Nexus 7 2013 or Samsung galaxy S5

StevenJ_AK

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I recently had my 5s stolen so I purchased a S5 just to give android a fair shot. I've been an iPhone user since the original. There's so many great things about both that I like really. It's going to be tough to decide when it comes. If the screen REALLY is a 4.7" screen is what will make it hard not to switch. My S5 screen is amazing. Nothing comes close I think. But things that I really liked about my iPhone was the way email was handles, touch ID, facetime, and overall device ease. This battery life is great though on my S5!! And why has apple not added a back button. Everytime I pick my iPad I keep hitting the bezel in the lower right thinking it will take me back. I will miss that if i switch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Android has tons to offer and once you really get used to it and take it for granted I can understand why one would feel negativity for iOS.

g2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred