Samsung Galaxy Tab Model SM-T210R WON'T POWER ON.... only able to get it to boot up into Odin Mode!

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My Samsung Galaxy Tab (SM-T210R) JUST WON'T power on even though I have tried EVERYTHING, or at least I feel that way (but I'm SERIOUSLY FRUSTRATED @ this point)The MOST that I have been able to get the tablet to do is to boot up into an all black screen with the following information in white lettering:
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-T210R
CURRENT BINARY: SAMSUNG OFFICIAL
SYSTEM STATUS: CUSTOM
HW REV: 0×5

I have been unsuccessful at getting the tablet to boot up into recovery mode (I have been trying POWER + VOLUME UP + HOME) results = blank screen. I have read about...but not yet gotten on either sammobile.com or samsung-updates.com. Although I don't forsee any problem finding A "stock firmware" since I have not a clue what that means, I'm nervous I will not get the right one. And then I don't know how to "flash with Odin" or what that is all about.
I want to SINCERELY THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for taking the time to read this LONG (but desperate) PLEA FOR HELP!! Seriously...ANY ideas, tips, suggestions, tricks that might work or help me out with this would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
SIDE NOTE: I admit that I am not familiar with the terminology or the process of trying to fix my tablet BUT I am willing to research/explore any options and try WHATEVER steps that you suggest....if you are willing to walk me through it (& be a little patient with me) The GOOD news is that I am an EXTREMELY QUICK learner and I take direction well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid