SAMSUNG.....Get it together!

wilsodw

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Flag ship......LOL Get these issues fixed for the S 10 series. The Fold...fail well so far, more mid level phones....well hope they work and I can only hope the Note 10 when released is as boring as the Note 9 with very few issues. Almost thought I was on a Pixel forum!......and yes I have the S10 phone.

Scutley

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Flag ship......LOL Get these issues fixed for the S 10 series. The Fold...fail well so far, more mid level phones....well hope they work and I can only hope the Note 10 when released is as boring as the Note 9 with very few issues. Almost thought I was on a Pixel forum!......and yes I have the S10 phone.

No issues at all with my S10. Also, the fold has not come out yet. Its only a handful of people who had had those problems. The media makes you think it's a bunch of people because let's face it's CNBC (the ones who came out with the original article) ia Apple station and they will do everything to slam Sumsung to please Apple.

I know you are never going to post here again but how has the S10's failed? How has the Fold failed when the fold hasn't been released to the public and only released to a small group of people?

wilsodw

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Sure I will post again: The fold has issues granted its early and yes I am on the list to receive. Never said S10 has failed only said issues need to be looked at. More issues than I remember on the s9 series. And yes I own that one also. My point is again I think Samsung is running a little thin with all the releases.

Scutley

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Sure I will post again: The fold has issues granted its early and yes I am on the list to receive. Never said S10 has failed only said issues need to be looked at. More issues than I remember on the s9 series. And yes I own that one also. My point is again I think Samsung is running a little thin with all the releases.

What do you mean by thin?

What are the issues on the S10? All I know is one and Samsung has mostly taken care of it on its last update according to a lot of people.

Also, since the Fold is not even available to the general public yet how do you know by the time Samsung releases the Fold the issue wouldn't be resolved? Actually was the screen breakage on the Fold really an issue? Since it did say right on the plastic to not remove the the plastic. Also, have you used the Fold? If so what are the issues? If you haven't used the Fold how do you know there are multiple issues?

You're going have issues on new technology that's why a lot of people wait a few months to get that product.

I have had absolutely no problems with my S10+.

knowledge775

Aug 15, 2018
Visit site
I think the S10+ is by far the best phone out right now. The alarm not going off after a scheduled reset is an oversight by Samsung. My dropped texts are likely related to me leaving Apple and iMessages. I am extremely happy with the s10+ and felt like Samsung has responded appropriately with software fixes for the FPS and are responding to the camera with fixes.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

What issues?

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Uncesarry ranting, you could at least list what issues you have. And the fold fail .. You tried it yourself?

Hahahaha, most likely based on youtube videos i supposed.

But OP said "The fold has issues granted its early and yes I am on the list to receive."

On the list to receive is sorta like nah man aint got it yet but ill just rant my mouth in androidcentral because im a keyboard warrior xD

wilsodw

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Thats good and I dont either just saying some need to be addressed for others. I want the S10 to be the flagship for the year.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
+1 for GS10+ No issues that would have stopped me from buying it nor switching. Can't wait until the GS11+.