Samsung giving money back

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
And they don't transfer me anywhere, just hang up that's it.

I might call back tomorrow see what happens, probably not even worth it at this point. It's just ridiculous how stupid those entry level reps are. Although I am sure it's part of Samsung support to annoy you so much that u don't call back ever again

It absolutely is maddening and annoying. And I have to believe, based on all that I've read combined with personal experience, that it comes from some type type of training they get...or don't get.

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
It absolutely is maddening and annoying. And I have to believe, based on all that I've read combined with personal experience, that it comes from some type type of training they get...or don't get.

It was exactly the same with Sony support. 2 reps hanged up. Then after an hour of troubleshooting with 3rd rep they transfered me to next level support, which blamed everything on Google software claiming its a known issue. When I asked to provide me with any documentation to issue, they refused and transfered me to supervisor. Then supervisor started claiming that my software is old (I just updated it few days ago) but that didn't seem to be enough proof and I was told they can transfer me back to level 1 to update my software. At that point I lost it and started yelling and sweating left and right

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
It was exactly the same with Sony support. 2 reps hanged up. Then after an hour of troubleshooting with 3rd rep they transfered me to next level support, which blamed everything on Google software claiming its a known issue. When I asked to provide me with any documentation to issue, they refused and transfered me to supervisor. Then supervisor started claiming that my software is old (I just updated it few days ago) but that didn't seem to be enough proof and I was told they can transfer me back to level 1 to update my software. At that point I lost it and started yelling and sweating left and right

Honestly I don't blame you for losing it. The upper management of Samsung has to have gotten feedback about lower level CS reps disconnected calls/hanging up on customers. It has to be addressed. Samsung makes great phones and tablets, but their customer service is killing them.

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
There should be a rating system for reps, like on Amazon. It's always a pleasure to speak with Amazon reps. They are nice, you are nice.....After Sony and Samsung I usually need a drink :)

I haven't called Samsung back yet by the way, have no time

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
There should be a rating system for reps, like on Amazon. It's always a pleasure to speak with Amazon reps. They are nice, you are nice.....After Sony and Samsung I usually need a drink :)

I haven't called Samsung back yet by the way, have no time

There definitely should be! Would probably cut down on the hangup calls. I do always choose to do the surveys at the end of the call and hammer them if they they don't give good service.