Samsung giving money back

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Totally understand on that. As I stated yesterday, it was so aggravating dealing with Samsung on this issue I'm not sure it was worth the $200.

They keep saying I'm outside my window of purchase.
All these Samsung phones and televisions I got.
What window are they talking about.
A pre-order isn't when you received your phone!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if I will give it another shot. I'm pretty annoyed with Samsung right now and don't know that I want to get further aggravated.

I gave up too for the $200 we paid for ours outright and got Verizon ones but since they were carrier activated is what I think I was told he said no but gave us 10% not to cancel so I took it 88 bucks a piece. Others bought theirs outright and got the $200 I believe may have been unlocked though. But BB still had the Verizon one $200 cheaper so I don't know. But all the accessory credit we got plus extra $125 extra besides our $260 I am good!

Plus I still can't get over how much I love this phone and how great of a signal I have. Sprint was horrible and than we went to Verizon and I had a bad S10+ so I didn't know how good Verizon was until now and of course now we have 5G.

Last edited:

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
They keep saying I'm outside my window of purchase.
All these Samsung phones and televisions I got.
What window are they talking about.
A pre-order isn't when you received your phone!

Exactly! That is one of the points I made in my argument. The time you receive the phone (not the pre-order date) to the time you make the price match request is the 15 day window.

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for this information, I pre-ordered the phone and spoke to a rep on Sunday, received an email that I'll be refunded $200.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Unfortunately that's how they want it to be :-\

Agree on that. My biggest issue with Samsung lower level support, including the initial level of supervisors, is they are just taught to deny everything. Zero ability to evaluate situations and think outside the box. This hurts Samsung badly in the U.S. market.

Zorrak

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Try again with another chat representative. It worked for me last year with the Note20U even though I was past return period.

Tried again and they sent the case in for review. Got an email giving me a $100 promo code that expires March 22. Better then nothing I suppose. I don't want anything right now that the $100 would cover so maybe just get some wireless chargers and give them to friends. if I have time I might give them a call and see about a real refund

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Tried again and they sent the case in for review. Got an email giving me a $100 promo code that expires March 22. Better then nothing I suppose. I don't want anything right now that the $100 would cover so maybe just get some wireless chargers and give them to friends. if I have time I might give them a call and see about a real refund
Were you outside of return period?

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site

Good work!

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I just bought my 21 Ultra last night at my local Samsung store and the guy did tell me the price went from $1249 to $1049 I was like hell yeah! Best purchase ever besides getting 700 for my S20U

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Promised me a refund but it's been 2 days and I still don't have email confirmation

Called them back. Apparently previous rep just lied to me about everything and they are now saying they don't have any records of me speaking. Waited 1 hour on hold, another rep just hanged up the phone on me.

Same was with Sony support. 2 reps just hanged up the phones and 3rd rep straight out lying about everything. It's crazy. They just don't care about anything

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Samsung entry level CS reps seem to do this often. It is awful.

And they don't transfer me anywhere, just hang up that's it.

I might call back tomorrow see what happens, probably not even worth it at this point. It's just ridiculous how stupid those entry level reps are. Although I am sure it's part of Samsung support to annoy you so much that u don't call back ever again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali