Samsung Pass (Biometrics) Won't Log In

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hello all,
First I want to say that I am in the Galaxy Beta program and am on Sprint. Since I reset my phone and reloaded all my apps I have been unable to log into Samsung Pass to store your log in details and log in using finger print. I have reset the phone 3 times and still have the same issue. Whenever I go to a site that has password and lg in it asks me if I want to remember it with Samsung Pass, once I click remember it takes me to the Samsung Pass Intro, then the log in to my Samsung account, once logged in it asks you to accept the terms, once I do that and hit next it just says processing with a never ending spinning wheel. This same problem seems to happen no matter what I do and I don't want to go back to MM. It worked fine on beta before I did the reset. Anyone else experienced this?

Poppnlpatrick

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
I seriously thought I was the only one cause I haven't seen any threads about it until this... hopefully someone with an answer comes along...

Hello all,
First I want to say that I am in the Galaxy Beta program and am on Sprint. Since I reset my phone and reloaded all my apps I have been unable to log into Samsung Pass to store your log in details and log in using finger print. I have reset the phone 3 times and still have the same issue. Whenever I go to a site that has password and lg in it asks me if I want to remember it with Samsung Pass, once I click remember it takes me to the Samsung Pass Intro, then the log in to my Samsung account, once logged in it asks you to accept the terms, once I do that and hit next it just says processing with a never ending spinning wheel. This same problem seems to happen no matter what I do and I don't want to go back to MM. It worked fine on beta before I did the reset. Anyone else experienced this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick