Screen protector

DEZIBOY

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm sure this has been done to death. I'm taking delivery on Tuesday of a LG G4. Unfortunately my phones do have a hard life so I need a good screen protector. I've been looking at tempered glass and it's a minefield.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Tempered Glass is the way to go! Zagg is always a good option, but they are pricey. If you are looking on Amazon, the Skinomi and Spigen tempred glass are usually good choices. And when I'm trying to find a good one, I generally look at the ratings on amazon. I haven't been dissatisfied yet. Good luck!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Yootec is popular with G4 users and I had one myself. I liked it, but it didn't stay on long. I removed it trying to diagnose a touch issue, which wasn't related to the screen protector. It works well while it was on, though.

stet

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I tried the Yootec but found that not only was it a fingerprint magnet but it didn't really fit the screen as well as I thought it should (it was a bit small). I am now using a Pleson and am quite happy with it.

Trent9810

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I used a Folsom glass protector. No bubbles in the corners. Great price on Amazon too!

Posted via the Android Central App

tgjosund

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I haven't taken off the screen protector that came with it yet. From what I see is that the areas where there is no protection, the glass has no damage. So I'm guessing the glass is better protected from scratching that my old Xperia Z1.

In any case, which of the screen protectors has the best feel to it? I've been using Invisible Shield in the past, however I felt like it was too rubbery. Quite a fat layer.

Any tips to a good feel screen protector?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
A tempered glass protector will feel pretty much identical to a naked phone. I think all the ones listed so far are tempered glass, and the older style films have become almost ancient history.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I used a Folsom glass protector. No bubbles in the corners. Great price on Amazon too!

Posted via the Android Central App

You mean Fosmon?!? I have the Fosmon and while the fit is great unfortunately it's a finger print magnet. Do most glass protectors end up being finger print magnets after awhile??

Fosmon LG G4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector - TOUCH 0.20mm ULTRA THIN (Shatter Proof | Oleophobic Coating) HD Clear Glass Screen Protector for LG G4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W8SOY5...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4933396

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambs033