Seidio InnoII Case "Combo" Review

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Just to let everybody know, I got a replacement today and it fits perfect! It fits tight, looks flush, and doesn't creak or flex like the first one did. Anybody who is hesitant, get one! Seidio is a top notch company and they stand behind their awesome products.

Yeah wish you would have had this experience at first jump like I did, I'm a hard sell once I have one bad experience with a company.

jackattack

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My first experience was when I had an Innocase II on my blackberry and it was excellent. The fact that Seidio. Is so willing to make it right when there is a problem is what will keep me coming back to them. A lot of other companies could care less.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
My first experience was when I had an Innocase II on my blackberry and it was excellent. The fact that Seidio. Is so willing to make it right when there is a problem is what will keep me coming back to them. A lot of other companies could care less.

A lot of companies also aren't present in forums. Shows they give a bit more than the other companies. I've been more than please with the two products I've got on my phone from them:

1750 Extended Battery
Inno II Case Combo

Wonderful combination that makes this phone so much better!

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Seidio...

I second Qazme and his praise for your activities in the forums.

Anything official for release days for the desktop and car cradles?

Steve in CT

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards