Seidio releases extended 2600 mAh battery

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
The OEM Car Charger from Motorola is very nice. I like the Blue LED lighting in the center. Bought it right after I got my Droid, it's basically all I need if I need a quick charge.

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I bought one of these for my Pre and it made the battery life amazing.

I might get one, but would rather wait for one that will fit inside the standard door. I really like the case/clip combo I bought for my Droid and this would definitely not be compatible with that. If it was I would definitely get this.

Seidio rocks and I had actually kind of been waiting for something like this, but the protection and ease of access my case affords is worth having to carry the charger around with me.

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
id rock it if it was proven to actually give way better life.

I can attest that I've used Seidio batteries for my Pre and centro and the battery life they got was beyond ridiculous. I could stream Pandora all day on my Pre and never ever worry about running out of juice. If this is your only concern and you don't care about added thickness I'd say it's totally worth it.

Scratch my last comment. I just checked their website, and apparently the slim battery was changed from an extended life battery to just a replacement 1350mAh battery.

...so it's actually 50mAh weaker than the 1400mAh stock battery?

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I'd rather carry an extra battery around or carry my wall charger with me. I also have the car charger but only use it as an emergency backup.

jdwx

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Well, I pulled the trigger on one and the matching innocase. Hoping it will give me a bit more phone to hang on to.

It's gonna be fugly. But, 4.5 hrs of heavy use kills the oem battery, let alone phone calls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jannel91