Sense Home question

jregan68

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
Recently, I have been noticing that my battery has been draining much faster than normal. When i looked at the battery usage, I noticed that sense home has been using a lot of my battery. I do not have the widget installed on any of my screens. Here is a screen shot of my recent battery usage. I have gone from 100% to 48% in 6 hours at home with light usage. Is anyone else having this problem as well? Any help would be appreciated.

John

2015-07-09 20.02.39.jpg

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I think that refers to the launcher, not a widget. Do you have Blinkfeed turned on? If it's trying to sync its newsfeed frequently and if your cell signal is poor (you only have one bar in that screenshot), it might be burning up some battery by trying to latch onto a poor data signal frequently.

jregan68

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the response. I do not jave blinkfeed enabled. As for signal, I usually get 3-4 bars inside of my house. Only after a recent update to sense home did I notice a change in battery life. Any other thoughts? Thanks in advance.
John

Posted via the Android Central App

jregan68

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. I will give that a try. I may try a factory reset if doing what you suggested doesn't help with my problem.

Posted via the Android Central App