SGBZ EVO Themes Q&A

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I guess all of my posts in this thread requesting a deodexed version of redd wasn't good enough to get a link posted (if there even is one). :rolleyes:

Oh, and don't worry...you dont EVER have to worry about me requesting anything from you again. ;)

I have a terrible sarcasm sensor, i really hope this was a joke....

12MaNy

Regional Leg Breaker
Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I have a terrible sarcasm sensor, i really hope this was a joke....

Yes, I was halfway joking (hence the smilies). Just giving the op a little sh*t. Been requesting a deodexed version of redd for weeks now just to get shined on by the op. I've been looking for a nice deodexed red theme since I rooted and had a generous donation for the first person to drop one. Konikube just so happened to be that person.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
cleaned, and warnings this time.

Play nice please :)

General Posting Guidelines
Respect others - Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their age/race/sexual preference/etc. Be tolerant of those who disagree with your opinion and discuss differences in a constructive manner. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Foul language - Android Central is a site used by people of all ages, so please keep posts and links family appropriate. We use software filters to block some common language use and will not tolerate any attempts to beat such filters. Feel free to curse like a sailor at your home, not ours.
Personal Attacks - Do not flame, insult, or post a personal attack against another user on the Android Central forums. Be courteous, not rude. Do not troll or respond to trolls.

12MaNy

Regional Leg Breaker
Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
cleaned, and warnings this time.

lay nice please :)

Foul language - Android Central is a site used by people of all ages, so please keep posts and links family appropriate. We use software filters to block some common language use and will not tolerate any attempts to beat such filters. Feel free to curse like a sailor at your home, not ours.

Lmao!!! ^ That's really funny considering Android Central posted that "iPhone 4 vs. htc EVO" video right on the homepage, but whatever...I'll let it go. There's still a donation waiting for sprntgirl and beezy if they get that theme up.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Lmao!!! ^ That's really funny considering Android Central posted that "iPhone 4 vs. htc EVO" video right on the homepage, but whatever...I'll let it go. There's still a donation waiting for sprntgirl and beezy if they get that theme up.

Picking and choosing which parts to quote are we?

General Posting Guidelines
Respect others - Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their age/race/sexual preference/etc. Be tolerant of those who disagree with your opinion and discuss differences in a constructive manner. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Personal Attacks - Do not flame, insult, or post a personal attack against another user on the Android Central forums. Be courteous, not rude. Do not troll or respond to trolls.

Read it all. Decide which part pertains to you. Then let it go please. Thanks in advance.

12MaNy

Regional Leg Breaker
Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Picking and choosing which parts to quote are we?

Well...yeah. That part was the only contradiction I saw. Would you rather me quote your whole post and highlight the part I'm referencing?

Besides, it was meant to be funny. You guys need to relax a little. *buys everyone a round*

sprintgirl

Apr 25, 2010
forum.ppcgeeks.com
As OP said... Apologies for the delay, it really is just a hobby to take up the time when there's nothing on tv. :) Guess there's been some good shows on lately. ha ha. But seriously, not intentionally ignoring any requests there's just a lot and I've been L-A-Z-Y!

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
As OP said... Apologies for the delay, it really is just a hobby to take up the time when there's nothing on tv. :) Guess there's been some good shows on lately. ha ha. But seriously, not intentionally ignoring any requests there's just a lot and I've been L-A-Z-Y!

don't apologize for your hobby. do it when you want and how you want. not because someone demands it.

stevenshepherd

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Theme on stock rom?

I rooted my phone via Unrevoked3. I do not yet have a custom rom installed. Is a custom ROM required to use the themes? If not, and they work with the 'stock' ROM, which should I choose..Geodexed or not? Thanks!

stevenshepherd

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Theme on stock rom?

I rooted my phone via Unrevoked3. I do not yet have a custom rom installed. Is a custom ROM required to use the themes? If not, and they work with the 'stock' ROM, which should I choose..Geodexed or not? Thanks!

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

You would just have to use the ones that have odex so don't use the ones with D after them.

12MaNy

Regional Leg Breaker
Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
don't apologize for your hobby. do it when you want and how you want. not because someone demands it.

No one demanded anything. More like reminded the OP after a couple of weeks...then reminded the OP again a couple weeks later...then again a few weeks after that.

NEW!!! NOW POSTED!!!!

PynkV2 Deodex
Redd Deodex (per requests)
:cool:

Woo-Hoo! Been waiting for deodexed Redd for a while now. Sent Beezy a donation. If you give me a link, I'll send you one too sprintgirl. :D

sprintgirl

Apr 25, 2010
forum.ppcgeeks.com
No one demanded anything. More like reminded the OP after a couple of weeks...then reminded the OP again a couple weeks later...then again a few weeks after that.

Woo-Hoo! Been waiting for deodexed Redd for a while now. Sent Beezy a donation. If you give me a link, I'll send you one too sprintgirl. :D

Thanks...the beezy link the same as mine. All goes same place. ;)

jgyurkovitz

Aug 3, 2010
jason.rarely.org
Support for FreshEVO?

Hey guys, I really like your Clear theme, could we get a version that will work on the FreshEVO ROM 3.1.0.1? If we could, that would be great. I'm sure we could even talk flipz into allowing the theme in the OTA Fresh Updater.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I really like your Clear theme, could we get a version that will work on the FreshEVO ROM 3.1.0.1? If we could, that would be great. I'm sure we could even talk flipz into allowing the theme in the OTA Fresh Updater.

Is that version of flipz rom for froyo? If so then i think we will update all themes to run on froyo rom,if thats 2.1,then the deodex version should work on it.