SGBZ EVO Themes Q&A

CUKIO34

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
any chance you can post a small tutorial of what apps are needed and the process to create your own theme. It would be great to have more people contribute, instead of requesting.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
can i get this to run on DEodexed please and transparent background please

better yet the one for the OTA would be better
Ill check it out,got a couple things todo.

any chance you can post a small tutorial of what apps are needed and the process to create your own theme. It would be great to have more people contribute, instead of requesting.

Good Idea, that would help a lot of people. It would be an interesting reading.

I was trying to wait to do a tutorial til i had the tools that were needed todo it.It's not that hard todo.First,you need to be able to sign apk&zips.You need gimp or photoshop.Then just look threw the apks,find what you want to edit.Do your editing,resign the apk make a update zip,sign the zip,flash it.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Wtf do I have to do to get a deodexed version of "redd"?! Donate? Give blood? What?

The red cross always needs people to donate blood.
All the themes will get switched over to deodexed soon.I know it's taking sometime,but keep in mind that i don't have a evo(I have a hero)I only have access to a evo for couple hours a day.I also have roms in the hero secetion that i support and trying to get those as stable as possible. Plus many more things that i do.I plan to sit down in the next few days and doing all the switching over,just have to have the time todo it.Also i have to test everything before its posted,you wouldn't want to flash a theme and be stuck wiping and starting over.:p

CUKIO34

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I was trying to wait to do a tutorial til i had the tools that were needed todo it.It's not that hard todo.First,you need to be able to sign apk&zips.You need gimp or photoshop.Then just look threw the apks,find what you want to edit.Do your editing,resign the apk make a update zip,sign the zip,flash it.

Is gimp what your using to sign the apks? Can you provide a link for it? Also theres no need for you guys to apologize for nothing, were lucky that you take time to hook everyone up.

Spartan304

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Awesome work you guys! Quick question and one request. Is there any way to replace a single icon from a theme? I love the redd theme however the Market icon comes up pink. As for my request, I would really like a Washington Redskins theme to sport around on my phone for the upcoming football season. Thanks in advance!

12MaNy

Regional Leg Breaker
Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Seriously? Still no deodexed version of "redd"?

Been waiting patiently for weeks. Guess my donation is going to Konikub over at XDA-Devs instead.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Seriously? Still no deodexed version of "redd"?

Been waiting patiently for weeks. Guess my donation is going to Konikub over at XDA-Devs instead.

I was going to say woops my bad for not putting the link up,but with comments like that then nevermind.Neither of us does this for a donation we do it for the fun of it.I'm sorry but i do have a life and things that i have to do. You could of just pm'd me and i would of gladly got it for you but,now please don't bother.

12MaNy

Regional Leg Breaker
Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I was going to say woops my bad for not putting the link up,but with comments like that then nevermind.Neither of us does this for a donation we do it for the fun of it.I'm sorry but i do have a life and things that i have to do. You could of just pm'd me and i would of gladly got it for you but,now please don't bother.

Yeah, I guess all of my posts in this thread requesting a deodexed version of redd wasn't good enough to get a link posted (if there even is one). :rolleyes:

Oh, and don't worry...you dont EVER have to worry about me requesting anything from you again. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers