Share your S10e first impressions

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Please share and let us know what you think. Some of us are waiting on ours so share hope, disappointment, or just indifference (ha).

Just picked one up.. and I think it's a bit refreshing coming from Note 9, it's much lighter and pocketable and much curvier and easier to hold in the hand.

The screen isn't as good as the Note 9 may be due to it being a bit smaller but the Note looks better.

I like the flat sides, no more curved nonsense.

It all comes down to typing, if the typing is good I'll just keep it.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Just picked one up.. and I think it's a bit refreshing coming from Note 9, it's much lighter and pocketable and much curvier and easier to hold in the hand.

The screen isn't as good as the Note 9 may be due to it being a bit smaller but the Note looks better.

I like the flat sides, no more curved nonsense.

It all comes down to typing, if the typing is good I'll just keep it.

So glad your first impressions are good thus far! I love how holdable the phone sounds!

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Is this what you're referring to?
06fcb68586d7d8963a68afcccb00931d.jpg

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking forward to trying it out and to using a Samsung device for the first time ever. Just not sure when I'll pull the trigger.

I guess my wallet and bills will decide... .
One UI is fun, but most of the time I'm on Nova. Totally turned my S10 into a Pixel. It's fun to switch launchers on a whim.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
One UI is fun, but most of the time I'm on Nova. Totally turned my S10 into a Pixel. It's fun to switch launchers on a whim.

With pure/stock Android you get the essentials, and nothing else. It’s aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-navigate and use. With heavy skins like EMUI/MIUI you get a lot more features and customisation options but it’s harder to navigate and is slower to use.

OneUI is the best of both worlds.