Ship Date -- What are you being told

48dodge

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Just googled the release date for news and there are articles from an hour ago that Verizon is pushing the day back 1 day to July 10th!

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
My pre-order showed a ship by 7/10 date so I'm not really expecting it to come any sooner than that. If it comes before then, I'd be happy since I'm trading in my iPhone 4 to Verizon and I'll likely have to send it in before my GS3 comes. If that's the case, I'll be using a flip phone from like 2008 for a week or 2.

skenney1993

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Just called c.s. and was told the phone will ship ON 7/9 or 7/10. I asked why vzw is doing shipping them later than the other carriers and she said she doesn't know the info on that.

viskey

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
There is a guy on xda that claims his is shipping 6/26 and he called vzw twice and was confirmed both times....who knows when we will get

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
There is a guy on xda that claims his is shipping 6/26 and he called vzw twice and was confirmed both times....who knows when we will get

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

There's always "a guy" somewhere that confirmed with Verizon XYZ times.... how is this any different? Just wondering.

VicVinegar

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered in a corporate store today. She said the computer said the 9th, and then the 10th. So who knows. I guess I won't be getting until the 10th since I had it set to go to my wife's office so someone can sign for it if necessary. Maybe once there is a concrete ship date, I can change the address or have UPS hold it for me.

GoBigRed79

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I wish VZW would just come out with a concrete release date. I don't understand why this is a problem for them. If it is the 9th, tell us it is for sure the 9th. If it is earlier, let us know. A lot of the frustration people have right now is not so much the wait but we just don't know for sure when it might be coming.

ttrimmer

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
It's weird that other carriers are giving exact dates. I'm starting to believe the conspiracy theories about taking the unlimited data.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

bc760

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully it will at least start to ship the 26th to have the 28th but I doubt it with Verizon's track record lately.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Was just reading that the Canadian release has been postponed by 7 days. Due to the high demand Samsung is not able to keep up. Wonder If this will end up affecting U. S. carriers as well?

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Was just reading that the Canadian release has been postponed by 7 days. Due to the high demand Samsung is not able to keep up. Wonder If this will end up affecting U. S. carriers as well?

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

Probably doesn't help that Qualcomm is having issues keeping up with the S4 chipset demand.Qualcomm chief sees advanced-chip supply rising | Reuters

RifterAD

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
My estimated date is still "unavailable"..so I'm not going to get my hopes up and I'm expecting it to go on the 9th or 10th.

gafman

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Expected Ship Date: 04/16/13504
That is what I just got from the website. I guess it will be a very long time till I get my G3.

hakoreh

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I have heard that the 3rd party stores will have it on the 28th but no one knows if you can activate it on that date or not