I'm still on the fence however, I may get the Note 10 in August but I want to see if there are any pre order goodies, or a new watch maybe.
hmm, actually it's more day-to-day wear. for work, going out etc. As long as it tracks basic steps count, heart rate and health measures that's fine.
Battery has to be good though.. I don't want to be having to charge the watch every other day. The Versa has quite good battery life. about 4-5days per charge. Only thing is that it looks a bit too casual for me. I'm hoping to get something that is a bit more formal.
1. YesHi, I just using ticwatch pro for few days and I deeply disapointed with it. I have a few question so that I can make up my mine to change to galaxy watch 46mm once i sell off my TWP.
Previously I own weloop smart watch and amazfit stratos
1) User able to set the auto time/ period for DND?
2)User able to set the time/ period for Airplane mode?
3) User able to set the time/ period for gesture motion to turn on the watch screen?
4) Alarm can set workday instead of need to trigger everyday
5) Do they have world time, chinese lunar calendar, calendar that able to sync with google apps at galaxy watch store
6) when start work out, the screen should always on so that user can track the progress without press on any it?button
THank you in advance
New version of Gear Tracker App for Galaxy Watch out soon:new version out very soon.
you mean watch or fw update?
If you connect Gear Tracker to Strava, the log uploads to Strava. You can export from Strava as a GPX or TCX file. Instructions here:Hi,
Do you know is there anyway to export out the logs from gear tracker?
any apps from watch able to read the data?