Skyraider 4.0 Available Now

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
check under spare parts and see which app or process is running the most... Also, have you changed a screensaver? How is your wifi settings set up? did you do anything at all differently than yesterday? try to remember... anything may help me to help you... also, have you DL any new apps? if so, do they require background syncing? Im trying to ask, so I can properly diagnose the situation :) I get awesome battery life... I have all my I uninstalled the Facebook for sense and installed the regular facebook. I also got rid of Peep and use twitter instead. I have everything that requires syncing to sync as little as possible. the only think I have synced to "often" is my Yahoomail... my life revolves around that app, cuz of work and I get noticifcations from this site and other sites as well when someone responds to a thread post :) just try and think and let me know... :)

just remembered... How long have you been running this ROM for... if you have been running it for a while... it never hurts to manually wipe cache and dalvik :) JUST DON"T select full data wipe :)

I have been on thisvrom since Saturday. I think it was just a fluke as today the battery is doing much better. The one thing I did see that is strange is the huge discrepancy between battery stats in the regular menu area versus what was showing under spare parts. Regular menu battery stats, for example, showed wifi using 16%. In spare parts it showed 31%....

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I have been on thisvrom since Saturday. I think it was just a fluke as today the battery is doing much better. The one thing I did see that is strange is the huge discrepancy between battery stats in the regular menu area versus what was showing under spare parts. Regular menu battery stats, for example, showed wifi using 16%. In spare parts it showed 31%....
It may have just been a fluke... I have been getting amazing battery life so far. generally it is the android OS or wallpapers that eat the most battery... I wouldn't worry to much about the wifi... glad to hear it is working better today

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

When I read that I checked the difference in mine, fiqured I wouldnt find as much of a difference as you did on yours.

However when I did I found a bigger difference and thought "thats just great" , lol kinda wish I hadn't checked now.

regular battery settings wifi's was 12%
spare parts wifi's was 48.7%
but not really worried that much cause otherwise all good :cool:

oletheos

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
i've ran into an issue. im not getting pic texts in handcent and i remember reading a fix but for the life of me i can't find it now. anyone remember seeing this?

to the person who can't install the keyboard. the file you downloaded put it on your sd card, reboot into recovery and go to install zip from sd card and click on it. let it run, reboot, then anytime a text field pops up for you to type in long press the field and then choose the htc keyboard on pop up

Reactions: robertojoven

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I'm going to have to give this ROM a try. Downloading now.
Funny... I just DL'd and am setting up carbonite right now...

You will like this ROM... I have only found slight differences, like screen animations, and little things... let me know how you like this ROM :)

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I got it downloaded but will have to wait until I get home to flash. Management doesn't like it when I do non-work stuff on work time. Problem is, CF is working so smooth I don't want to mess with it.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Funny... I just DL'd and am setting up carbonite right now...

You will like this ROM... I have only found slight differences, like screen animations, and little things... let me know how you like this ROM :)

I think I'll wait until you get CF set up so we have a common ground to discuss. Then when/if you go back to SR, I'll do it at the same time for another common ground to discuss.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I think I'll wait until you get CF set up so we have a common ground to discuss. Then when/if you go back to SR, I'll do it at the same time for another common ground to discuss.

So far I have pretty much set up cf the way that I like it, I am really digging The screen animations and the carbon fiber look... But for some reason I am already missing skyraider... I will definitely give carbonite fusion a try for a few days, but If battery life isn't as good as skyraider I will definitely be switching back. Too bad I couldnt incorporate the carbon fiber look into skyraiders ROM

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
So far I have pretty much set up cf the way that I like it, I am really digging The screen animations and the carbon fiber look... But for some reason I am already missing skyraider... I will definitely give carbonite fusion a try for a few days, but If battery life isn't as good as skyraider I will definitely be switching back. Too bad I couldnt incorporate the carbon fiber look into skyraiders ROM

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Definitely let me know what kind of battery life you get. I have an 1800 battery from HTCExpress.com and Ive been off charger for 9 hours 19 minutes and currently at 75% battery and been playing Angry Birds very heavily today, along with emails (personal and work), Google Chat and text messages.
I, too, really like the carbon fiber look and love the screen animations.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
The only gripe about cf is that I cant uninstall peep, the peep widget, and freindstream. So far battery seems OK... I need a day or two to find out fully...

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
im dont know if i want to use this rom... im sorta not convinced :(

im just going to stare at my phone for a few hours off, and see what i come up with LAWL!

Last edited:

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
im dont know if i want to use this rom... im sorta not convinced :(

im just going to stare at my phone for a few hours off, and see what i come up with LAWL!
As long as you have your most current nandroid it cant hurt to try... the only reason I mentioned it to you is because I know you like to use your camera for youtube and with this ROM you can.... I would try it and if you don't like it, then go back to what you like :)

I almost got hit by a car today, I think someone was trying to assassinate me :p

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Im still on this rom currently no issues at all :)
Its not as customizable as CM7,but it Does have all the camera/camcorder features

sent using TaPaTaLk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan