slickwraps 24 hr sale

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Lol yeah, I'm thinking about hitting them up. Literally every bubble came out of the back. I am really surprised. As much as I wiped it down with the microfiber I thought for sure some dust had jumped on there before I applied the wrap. But nope, just took a couple days for them to go away. It doesn't look exactly like holding a naked phone but it's pretty close.

I forgot to ask how it felt. With skins I've used in the past I initially like that they make the phone have better grip, but over time I find they tend to pick up lint from pockets.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I forgot to ask how it felt. With skins I've used in the past I initially like that they make the phone have better grip, but over time I find they tend to pick up lint from pockets.
It feels pretty good but it's smooth. No texture. Provides more friction than just the glass back but nothing like the skin from dbrand I put on my GF's G4.

Lint, dust, etc is going to be an issue if it isn't on perfectly straight. I would say my back piece went on maybe 1/32" out of square and it created the smallest of gaps with one of the side pieces so I'm starting to get some stuff there. Not the end of the world but could become annoying.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
It feels pretty good but it's smooth. No texture. Provides more friction than just the glass back but nothing like the skin from dbrand I put on my GF's G4.

Lint, dust, etc is going to be an issue if it isn't on perfectly straight. I would say my back piece went on maybe 1/32" out of square and it created the smallest of gaps with one of the side pieces so I'm starting to get some stuff there. Not the end of the world but could become annoying.

That's one of the reasons I don't usually apply the sides. I have a bad habit of stretching them accidentally when putting them on so they don't fit correctly. They annoy me instead of help. That's my user error though.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
That's one of the reasons I don't usually apply the sides. I have a bad habit of stretching them accidentally when putting them on so they don't fit correctly. They annoy me instead of help. That's my user error though.
Yeah, I hated how stretchy the sides were as soon as I pulled the first one off the sheet. They are just wide enough to cover the strip between the glass pieces so any fraction you are off on the back creates a gap.

It's staying down pretty well so far and the phone is in my pocket a lot. How it holds up in the long run is anyone's guess.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I hated how stretchy the sides were as soon as I pulled the first one off the sheet. They are just wide enough to cover the strip between the glass pieces so any fraction you are off on the back creates a gap.

It's staying down pretty well so far and the phone is in my pocket a lot. How it holds up in the long run is anyone's guess.

Good to know. I may try and apply the sides when I get my replacement. Can't hurt. I can always just pull them off.