So what is everyone getting rid of to get the Thunderbolt?

DawnGP143

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
I will be placing my Samsung Fascinate under the driver's side rear tire when I leave the Verizon store tomorrow morning.....and stomping the gas pedal as hard as I can.

Reactions: drew66

BosFolz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Im torn on the t-bolt now or wait for the bionic. Coming from the OG Droid rooted and ROMed, I have no complaints with Moto and have never had an HTC Device. Not sure I will like the sense UI or the Moto blur rumored to be on the bionic for that matter. But for the fact that I will root at some point....im leaning toward the Bolt.

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
im getting rid of my bb storm 2 not gonna smash it though i'm gonna need it this summer when i head over seas since the tb isnt a global phone thats the only set back. i am going to miss the instant emails and notifications from fb i get though from my bb, the android phones arent up to par in that dept. yet

drew66

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Long story I guess it goes like this...
- OD
- Argue with VZW to get early upgrade
- Get early upgrade
- Pre-order TB
- Decide to try out Sense buy Incredible
- No TB yet
- Decide to try iPhone4
- buy iPhone4
- No TB yet
- Argue with BB to get my exchange period extended
- Exchange period extended
- No TB yet
- Argue with VZW to get another early upgrade
- Early upgrade but only to April 17th
- TB tomorrow
- BMX poem - hmmmm Bionic or 2 TBs
- 9PM tonight call VZW argue to get early upgrade
- 10AM tomorrow exchange iPhone4 for TB @ BB
- 11AM go VZW store argue for early upgrade get another TB and two car docks

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Blackberry Tour

Life gets easier tomorrow

It'll be heaven on earth dude.

Everything_went_better_than_expected.png

zechs

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Looking to switch from my Tour to this. Wish VZW had more BB's to choose from (apart from the new ones coming out in the summer/fall), but the ThunderBolt looks sick and love the 4G possibilities.

Perwilly

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've had this windows mobile 6.1 'powered' samsung omnia for over 2 years now. slow and difficult to navigate. About the nly good thing I can say about it is that it's been pretty trustworthy and that the roaming turns off when I go to canada, hence no surprise roaming charges. for my first smartphone it hasnt been too bad but I am SOOOO ready to move on. The Tbolt looks amazing and can't wait to use an android!

RasJacob

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Leaving behind my Droid Eris running a port of CM7. I never thought my little Eris would be running GingerBread, and it ran it well, but it is now time to step up to the Thunderbolt.

pip77

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I'll be getting rid of my enV Touch. It has been the most reliable cell I ever had. It has only malfunctioned a few times over the past two years. The Thunderbolt will be my first smartphone and Android. Can't wait.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan