So who's returning the Pixel 5 and why?

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Returning nine today. Got a great deal for the same pixel 5 from my carrier. For a total of CAD 380!! So my full priced sage green pixel 5 is going back to Google

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I have not been able to see the Sage color in person yet. I keep seeing conflicting pictures online and then how it looks on videos on YouTube. Sometimes it looks like an army green and other times more grayish.

Need to see if it's a color I would get tired of if I eventually get it as I would plan to rock this without a case because of the aluminum/plastic build.

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I have not been able to see the Sage color in person yet. I keep seeing conflicting pictures online and then how it looks on videos on YouTube. Sometimes it looks like an army green and other times more grayish.

Need to see if it's a color I would get tired of if I eventually get it as I would plan to rock this without a case because of the aluminum/plastic build.
I had the sage phone for a week and always Felt it is getting dirty without a case.

Returned it to Google and got the black color on discount from my provider. (they only had the black color)

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Compared to how the pixel 2 forum used to be the pixel 5 forum seems pretty dead to me. And it’s a new release!

gebco

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Maybe because the 2 was more of an upgrade from the OG? Whereas the 5 doesn't seem to elicit the same excitement? I'm coming from a 2XL and my 5 is arriving next week and even I'm kind of meh.

Compared to how the pixel 2 forum used to be the pixel 5 forum seems pretty dead to me. And it’s a new release!

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Maybe because the 2 was more of an upgrade from the OG? Whereas the 5 doesn't seem to elicit the same excitement? I'm coming from a 2XL and my 5 is arriving next week and even I'm kind of meh.

SUGGESTION: When the P5 arrives, set it, use it, enjoy it without any expectations - seems you are already down on it before you even get it.

gebco

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
True, I am a little. But with the Black Friday pricing I'm ready to be impressed. I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and I'll be honest in my appraisal, good, bad or both.

SUGGESTION: When the P5 arrives, set it, use it, enjoy it without any expectations - seems you are already down on it before you even get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maddy2005