Social Hub broken on ICS?

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm not paying $9.99 for Beejive and all the other IM apps I've tried suck, so I need this to work again.

Social Hub seems absolutely broken now. Yahoo! Premium accounts do not work correctly (it just spams the hell out of your account, but it doesn't push any email to your phone and seems to try to Sync forever without doing nothing) and I cannot add any IM accounts anymore. IM was working last week. All of a sudden it's not working. I've cleared data on everything removed the email accounts and tried adding them back. Yahoo! still doesn't work correctly and I still cannot add any IM apps.

Using Yahoo!'s market apps isn't a suitable workaround since their IM app rapes your battery and their Mail App doesn't Sync Contacts and Calendars as well as Social Hub did. It's also Ad-Supported and goes to a separate email client (so no combined inbox) and uses separate connections while Social Hub gets everything pushed from one connection (which saves battery).

Is there any way to get this working without reverting back to GB 2.3.6. I'm quite close to doing that, since this ICS update is a bit of a travesty through and through anyways. I can't stand the ICS Contacts app. I want to throw my phone off a bridge right now, I'm so frustrated. About to start calling and ing to AT&T until they give me another phone.