Sold my EVO - best thing I ever did

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I bought my evo off Craigslist lol paid $200 still in box and plastic lol and to the op, the reason you can watch movies and all thatt good stuff without bufferring is because its a dual core device which makes it more stable because the processor is more powerful...

Dark_Blu

Nov 16, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
The funny thing is I surg a ton, download tunes, listen to podcasts, view movies, videos, etc and it NEVER skips, stalls or gives me that horrendous buffeting crap. The network is great. I highly recommend this type of phone for anyone who decries all of the bloatware that the majority of Android devices come pre-loaded with. Plain vanilla Android, for me at least, is the way to go.

As for price, my wife was already on T-Mobile so adding a second phone was a snap. I was paying $100 per month with the all inclusive date plan and my wide was paying about $85. Now with the Family Plan we are paying less (combined) then were were under two separate contracts.

That family plan will get pretty interesting when AT&T eats T-Mobile. You can forget about that unlimited data and you can forget about network speeds and performance. AT&T's network sucks. Ran from them to Sprint and haven't looked back. 4G coverage only works in parts of Atlanta, otherwise, I never drop calls like I did with AT&T. Wish you all the best though. :cool:

Dark_Blu

Nov 16, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
If someone wants an Evo, but isn't due for an upgrade or just doesn't want to be stuck on a contract and doesn't feel like spending $500 on a phone, they get a used one.... Big market out there for used phones, youd be surprised. Evo's in top condition go for 300+.

Really? Hmmm... then I know what to do with mine after my next phone upgrade. Have mine in a ruggedized case with extended battery.

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sold my EVO!! Best thing I ever did. Just purchased the 3d...ok I fully paid for the 3d at work. I bought an Echo in the mean time ( cheap)

FYI sell your Evo's now if possible, the price drops to 149.99 the 4th. And the market will be flooded the 24th ish... ( evo 3d launches about then)

bahaevo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
i had T-Mobile and the 4g is far more consistent (sprints tower hand off on wimax sucks lol), and faster data wise, oddly the the actual call strength was really bad(in my city the 3g is more consistent and i don't drop calls at all).

the g2x IMO looks great on paper but has some serious software issues and that screen bleed issue on some is just really bad QA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos