Some noot receiving allo messages

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm messaging some friends on allo and they apparently aren't getting my messages on their phone as a text or the preview version of allo. It says it's turning messages into sms in my chat log but they said they got nothing. Anybody else have this problem? They also are android users. It's funny cause my friend who is an iPhone user actually got my message in text form. I was figuring since my android friends (thinking they updated their play services) would receive the allo message and not as much my iPhone friends.

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I'm messaging some friends on allo and they apparently aren't getting my messages on their phone as a text or the preview version of allo. It says it's turning messages into sms in my chat log but they said they got nothing. Anybody else have this problem? They also are android users. It's funny cause my friend who is an iPhone user actually got my message in text form. I was figuring since my android friends (thinking they updated their play services) would receive the allo message and not as much my iPhone friends.

My son never got my messages on his iPhone and one of my daughters never got them on her galaxy s6. No clue why

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I find it really weird.. I don't think has anything to do with the carrier either. not sure if it's based on their android version either ( doubt that also) just idk.. I want this to work.. it's not just not working for everyone I talk to.

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I find it really weird.. I don't think has anything to do with the carrier either. not sure if it's based on their android version either ( doubt that also) just idk.. I want this to work.. it's not just not working for everyone I talk to.

I don't think it's Android version. I am still on 5.0.1 and both of my girls have 6.0. One of them got my messages and one didn't. They both ended up downloading Allo and really like it though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackybeny