Sorting bookmarks

Natai

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
How exactly can I sort my bookmarks? The logical method would be to open bookmarks, then long press and drag to the new location (just like on the home screens), but of course that doesn't work.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I believe they're sorted in the order you add them so you would have to delete them all and then re-add them in the order you like.
An easy fix for this is: I use Launcher Pros bookmark widget. It lets you view your bookmarks by most used, most recent or alphabetically. I use alphabetically and then go back and edit the title of each bookmark and add numbers to them.
Example:
1. Google
2. Android Central
3. Engadget
4. And so on.......

bestbuystinks

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
How exactly can I sort my bookmarks? The logical method would be to open bookmarks, then long press and drag to the new location (just like on the home screens), but of course that doesn't work.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Have you considered syncing with Google Chrome? I have the Google Chrome web browser installed on my desktop and enabled the sync feature. All my bookmarks automatically show up on my Xoom in the order they are in Google Chrome. I find it easier to mamage bookmarks on my desktop vs the Xoom.