Sprint in store Nexus 6 has animations disables

havesomejoe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I went to sprint today and the n6 on display was annoyingly disabled in many ways. It had dev options turned on and the animation for the app drawer was turned off. I couldn't find any way to turn it back on. I disabled dev options and went thru all the settings.

I know it's totally wack to say but sometimes I think anti - android people go into stores and screw up the Android phones so they don't use well.

Posted via the Android Central App

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Probably some kid messing around with the phone and disabled those somehow. I highly doubt people go out of their ways to go into a store, pick one phone and not only figure out how to enable developer options, but turn everything else off.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Probably some kid messing around with the phone and disabled those somehow. I highly doubt people go out of their ways to go into a store, pick one phone and not only figure out how to enable developer options, but turn everything else off.

People were going in to Apple stores and trying their hardest to bend and break iPhone 6+'s.... Testing the "Does it bend" theory on display models in the store.....

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
People were going in to Apple stores and trying their hardest to bend and break iPhone 6+'s.... Testing the "Does it bend" theory on display models in the store.....

Bending a phone and digging through settings to try and find developer options are two very different things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Bending a phone and digging through settings to try and find developer options are two very different things.

yeah digging around in the settings doesn't draw much attention to you.... the cracking sound of glass and metal breaking kind of do....... :D

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if some 15 year old kid was in the mall or shopping center messing around with the developers options and settings on phones in a store... a buddy of mine works for Sprint and they had someone once set the alarms on all the phones in the store to go off at the same time a couple of years back..... They suspected it was a couple of teenage kids who were in the store earlier in the day.....

However if someone did do it on purpose it wasn't to draw people away from Android and to iOS or Windows phone.. They were just screwing around...

HighTechToid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Anti android people are unlikely to know about dev options. It's likely someone who doesn't like the animations

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax