Sprint S3: ROM list + Kernels + 4.4 Kit-kat

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: ROM list + Kernels + 4.4 Kit-kat(sticky please!:) )

MOAR has been changed to 7.1 as of 1/1/14 and in a few days it will be 7.2 with so many options it will be the most customizable ROM out there.

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

I have no keyboard for my PC and I cannot update this thread through my android.

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah problem is I have an old round plug in for the old PC's. And the only pc I've got is USB only. I'm currently working on a laptop and I hope to get a solution ASAP. If not I can't update this.

yondero

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site

Well since there is no section for Galaxy 3 for Virgin Mobile.
Does anyone knows if this will work with Virgin Mobile.
They are basically the same company.

Rodney Bell

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site

Too many choices here for me to figure out what I need. Please help. I have SPH-L710, vers 4.1.2, baseband MD4. I am running stock Touchwiz ROM, rooted with custom recovery. Is there a stable update available for me that will stop the incessant OTA update notifications without breaking my WiFi tethering?

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

Too many choices here for me to figure out what I need. Please help. I have SPH-L710, vers 4.1.2, baseband MD4. I am running stock Touchwiz ROM, rooted with custom recovery. Is there a stable update available for me that will stop the incessant OTA update notifications without breaking my WiFi tethering?

Almost all of the custom ROMs have native hotspot hack built in. This allows you tether. You just figure out which one you like best.

sent from a GS3 gone Wicked

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

Have you checked where you flashed the stock ROM and asked if they had a flash to stop the OTA notification? When MOAR was working on a 4.3 version they posted a flash to fool the OTA. Here is the post with the MOAR version, I guess you can Nandroid a backup and then clear cache and dalvik and flash it and see if it works, if things go bad then flash your backup and restore to where you are now. Direct link to file. Ask any question you might have before you try.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

MOAR Version 9 is uploading right now, same link as 8, will post a new one if it changes.

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Have the triband s4 now.. seeing as there's no development being done.. I'm pulling partitions through adb and making these guys a few Odin images.. I'll be keeping my S3 for now though... anyone got suggestions for new roms/kernels?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo