Sprint S8 / S8+ pre-order discussion.

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi all! I'm in AZ and am seeing some of my fellow Arizonians stating they're getting their S8's tomorrow. I preordered one as well but I ordered it in store and therefore don't have tracking number. Has anyone preordered from the store before? The lady said at the time I'd probably get the phone early but didn't give an exact day. I'm getting excited reading it could be here tomorrow (on my B-day) but thought I'd see if anyone else ordered from the store too and how early would it be?

xragoddess

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
I have received my tracking number for one of the two phones I ordered. It sounds like everyone who ordered one already has. Sprint is no help in the matter. The only thing I can think of is they are different colors and maybe they are out of the gray.

OzinAZ

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
I am in AZ and went to the store to order. They should have given you an order number, if not call them, they have it. Then you can go to the carrier site and click on "Orders". They will ask you to put in your order number and that will give you a UPS tracking number.

ktocarchick

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
I have received my tracking number for one of the two phones I ordered. It sounds like everyone who ordered one already has. Sprint is no help in the matter. The only thing I can think of is they are different colors and maybe they are out of the gray.

I pre-ordered 2 phones in 2 different colors. They are shipping in the same box. You might want to look at your order status and see if it is doing the same thing for you.

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site

I ordered the s8 in Black.. on Sprint's website it says in store orders don't have tracking numbers. But I'm going to call them and see what's going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunarmoon0320