Sprint S8 / S8+ pre-order discussion.

williejr185

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just noticed my package says 4.50 pounds, most other ones are showing around 1.40 pounds??? I hope its the VR!!!!

I'm curious about this weight difference too. I'm leasing so I have a return kit coming with my device and it is still 1.4 pounds. You guys must be getting something special!

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
I am in Maryland too and mine switched as well. It rescheduled to today and then back to the 20th. It's sitting in Baltimore since yesterday. I'm confused as to why that happened. I am free all day today, so that would have been great.

RockyRoy

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea when the Sprint stores will receive the pre orders? I pre ordered mine thru the the store and called today but they weren't much help

Andreonh

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea when the Sprint stores will receive the pre orders? I pre ordered mine thru the the store and called today but they weren't much help

I imagine that if most direct-to-customer shipments are arriving today, then the stores are also getting them today, but maybe they wont be ready for pickup until the 20th? Local store should know when they expect the shipment in, maybe ask to speak with store manager to get a firm answer? Most store associates probably don't care/don't know.

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Baltimore is the worse, I get shipment for work every week and they almost always hold them for an extra day for no reason. I even had my work find out why and it was corrected for a few weeks then right back to delay a day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Novigator