Strange pop-up on new S22 Ultra

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Ok, here is another possible fix according to "Impure77R" on the Samsung Community forum who gets the credit: It's worth a try.

"So, I have been experiencing the exact same issue. For me, went into Google Messages app, settings, help improve messages, and disabled this feature. ALSO, settings, apps, Google, Notifications, Notification categories, and disabled feedback requests. SO FAR, so good. Fingers crossed!"

LisaLB

Dec 13, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for sharing the link and so far the fix. I have an AT&T locked and that "send feedback" message was popping up at random times. I disabled Google & Samsung messages, so far so good.

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Could the cause of the problem perhaps be described here?
https://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobile-google-messages-rcs-galaxy-s22

BTW, problematic apps could be listed in Samsung's "Device care" > "App issue history".
It very well could be. Since I don't use either Google's or Samsung's messaging apps, I just disabled them to solve the problem for now. I did open a case with Google and they said they were going to elevate it to the engineering team and assigned a case number. Something is going wrong under certain conditions which triggers a crash report to Google if you have the options to send feedback enabled. I would like to know what triggered the problem. Apparently, it's only affected a small number so far.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
At first I was going to say your phone is haunted... but now that others are having the same problem I can't say it now lol... I hope this doesn't happen with my phone once I get it because I use the Samung messaging app with their themes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174