Strat II Issue or Fat-Finger issue (my money is on my fat digits)

Mrshelby42

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a Strat II a week ago. Knowing that it was a Smartphone and Touchscreen driven, I also picked up a perscription for Cymbalta, the two of which go beautifully together and i highly recomend it. OK, on to my issue. on Hard Keyboard, while typing a text msg, mostly on ones that are more than 5 lines long, I'd say, 60-70%, for some unknown reason, convert to Media format while typing. I admit That 1) im a smartphone ROOKIE. 2), I hold awards for fat fingering texts beyong human comprehesion. Having said that, i always proof-read and correct. Anyone know what combination of keys I am hitting to cause this? Several people respond saying they recieved my text, but since it came in Picture format, parts were cut off. I also had the keyboard stop working Mid-text, not due to character count, just for no reason, restart fixed it. Can anyone help. I used to pride myself with my ability to problem-solve but my short period of smartphone use has pretty much claim that and everything else but my Manhood! ANY SUGGESTIONS would be greatly appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Anthony