Swipe Up Delay

LifeInAnalog

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
First off, I'm enjoying Pie very much. Once you get used to the gestures, it's quite intuitive and quickens many common activities...

..but, has anyone else found their home screen failing to register the up swipe once in awhile? A few times a day it takes a concerted effort to get into my account drawer. The screen isn't frozen though..the Living Universe wallpaper still moves, the long press to bring up widgets, settings is ok, and the notifications swipe down is fine.

Just wondering if I'm an isolated case.

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
First off, I'm enjoying Pie very much. Once you get used to the gestures, it's quite intuitive and quickens many common activities...

..but, has anyone else found their home screen failing to register the up swipe once in awhile? A few times a day it takes a concerted effort to get into my account drawer. The screen isn't frozen though..the Living Universe wallpaper still moves, the long press to bring up widgets, settings is ok, and the notifications swipe down is fine.

Just wondering if I'm an isolated case.

I've had those slight delays on my pixel 2 running Pie. just a few minutes ago I went to check my Google feed and it froze for about 10 seconds. I get those delays every once in awhile. I think they are growing pains of the new OS and I hope Google fix them in the next minor update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692