T mobile 10-28

spizike23

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine has an estimated delivery date of 10/20 pretty cool how fast its shipping the lg site isn't live for the free headphones yet though

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
For anyone that has already ordered, did you happen to ask your rep if they were going to have the silver model available in stores, or are they only carrying the titan color?

I'd just hate to drop over $800 and not even get the color I want.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
For anyone that has already ordered, did you happen to ask your rep if they were going to have the silver model available in stores, or are they only carrying the titan color?

I'd just hate to drop over $800 and not even get the color I want.

Only titan as of now regardless of how you buy it.

Devil13n

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Ordered tonight - Shipped to store (live on the border of a state with no tax). Got some $20 fee and was charged $24 for overnight shipping. My account shows about $600 in credit so won't fight those charges unless that changes.

Also got the $200 trade in for an Alcatel Pop that I paid $30 for about a year ago.

So far so good!

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I just received an email that my new LG V20 was on it's way???????? Supposedly overnight shipping? Is this possible? To receive it 1 week early from it's scheduled release date? Label created today, "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"

Estimated Delivery:
Wednesday, 10/19/2016, By End of Day

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I just received an email that my new LG V20 was on it's way???????? Supposedly overnight shipping? Is this possible? To receive it 1 week early from it's scheduled release date? Label created today, "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"

Estimated Delivery:
Yep, sure is. Some phones were delivered today. I'm in the same situation. Label created, waiting for UPS. Hoping it gets movement tonight for delivery tomorrow.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I received the email and text with the tracking number. Checked UPS and it states they created a label and are waiting for the package to ship. Email said overnight shipping, so will probably get it on Thursday if UPS gets the phone tomorrow (Wednesday).:D

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I received the email and text with the tracking number. Checked UPS and it states they created a label and are waiting for the package to ship. Email said overnight shipping, so will probably get it on Thursday if UPS gets the phone tomorrow (Wednesday).:D
Many flights out of Louisville for UPS leave after midnight. You could easily get it tomorrow.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Got my JoD order placed yesterday. I decided to get the free tablet they were offering since you do kinda get it for free. You need to add an extra line for the tablet which is $10 p/mo. and they give you a $10 p/mo. credit for 24 months. The rep told me that after the 24 months I could cancel the line if I wanted to and just use the tablet on WiFi.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Estimated Delivery:

Got mine this afternoon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sherrymae34